Pairwise depth estimation
Configuration info for target appsources
The list of target applications and their description can be viewed in the vocabulary and in more detail, consumers.
Configuration is necessary to decide how many Jetsons shall participate in the Pairwise Depth Estimation (PDE) process, which consumer application will use the data, which Jetsons will form which pairs, how the roles are allocated, etc.
Required configuration information
- Number of pairs
- ID pool of participating Jetsons
- Consumer application
Transfer channel parameters
For each pair:
- ID of Jetson acting as master
- ID of Jetson acting as slave
- For each (participating) Jetson
- 2D Image stream destination (IP, port? File on disk? Web socket?)
- Depthmap stream destination (IP, port? File on disk? Web socket?)
- Camera intrinsic and extrinsic matrices (camera geometry info).
Any Jetson may participate, given that:
- It has a camera connected that can provide a sequence of 2D color images
- It is in the same LAN as other Jetsons and has ability to send data to the Internet
- All participating Jetsons' cameras record images of the same scene, at the same resolution
- In each pair, both Jetsons' cameras record images synchronously.
See consumers for details.
Transfer stream parameters
commit: $Id: pde.configuration-info.md 660 2018-03-16 07:19:31Z elidim $