Ping cam utility - adding new camera support
The purpose of pingcam is to verify that the camera API compiles, can be used in a project, and that the camera itself can be queried for information.
When developing the pingcam application for New Camera, follow the checklist:
- Install New Camera APIs and necessary libraries on the Jetson you connect the new camera onto, and on the development computer.
- Make a Netbeans (or other IDE) project that uses the camera libraries/API.
- Use the camera API to:
- Set pointer-to-camera
- 'Open' connection to the camera
- Use pointer-to-camera to get camera ID, or name, or model as
- 'Close' connection to the camera
Using Device OUTPUTVAR.
- Try to build it on local device
- Use SVN to move and build it on the jetson (a build script in svn../code/scripts/jetson-scripts would be nice, check existing scripts' naming).
- Try to run on the jetson - in headed mode and over ssh. Resolve any issues as they appear, if possible.
commit: $Id: ping.newcamdev.md 661 2018-03-16 07:46:03Z elidim $